What’s the key to starting the day out right, even if you aren’t a morning person? Changing the mundane wake-up routine to an uplifting transformative ritual with the Minnesota-based HONOUR™ Essentials: a collection of skin, shave products who’s secret ingredient is Costa Rican coffee oil that is sustainably sourced and elegantly and ethically made for the discerning man. The rich coffee is also sold to complete the morning experience.
Created by brothers and business partners, Jerad and Matt Poling, HONOUR’s “transformative ritual” is centered around the richly derived benefits of the coffee bean and maximized in two primary ways:
- First, as a defining ingredient in a three-step skincare process—WAKE Exfoliating Rinse, PREP Shave Well Cream and TEND Revitalizing Moisturizer.
- Second, as deliciously roasted BREW coffee. Pure to form, all products are free of parabens, sulfates, and other harmful chemicals.
Quality is at the heart of the product, with sustainability being a common theme throughout the entire brand.
- The heirloom-quality Keep Good canister is comprised of eco-friendly materials like reclaimed aluminum and Refills consist of pressed sugar cane pulp, so one can live in the modern world without damaging the planet.
- The coffee beans utilized in all HONOUR products are grown, handpicked, and sorted on family-owned farmland rooted in the lush mountainous hills of Costa Rica.
- 1% of gross revenues go to organizations that protect the environment.